Our Plumbing Services
Click on a service in a tab below to learn more about that service.
A Slab Leak is a common, yet sometimes undetectable occurrence, that can cause serious damage. This occurs when there is a leak under the foundation of your property. Even with significant damage , slab leaks can still be fixed with repairs, re-routing, and re-piping to avoid continuous damage.
Some causes of slab leaks include: burst pipes, excessive pressure, old/poor construction, and scale build up. You might have a slab leaks if you have unusually high water bills, collections of water near exterior foundation, wet baseboards or carpets, sounds of running water when water has been shut off, or hot flooring.
The sewer main is a crucial part of one's plumbing system. Waste water flows through a single pipe that carries waste away from the home and into a city sewer or septic system. Many times one is unaware of their sewer system until a problem arises. Sewer clogs, sewer pipe breaks, and sewer main backups can occur unexpectedly.
A sewer line clog could lead to a raw sewage backup coming out of the drains. This is often messy and can lead to significant water damage if the sewer line is not cleared properly. One major warning sign of sewer line clog is water going down one drain and backing up into another.
Here are some common sewer problems:
- Broken pipes
- Cracked pipes
- Offset or collapsed pipes
- Roots in sewer line
Plumb EZ understands how stressful it is when the water heater stops working. Whether it is in the middle of the night or early morning, we are ready to help you. We offer water heater repair and installation services to residential and commercial owners.
Our Water Heater services include:
- New water heater installations
- Water heater repairs
- Water heater removal
- Expansion Tank Installations
- Water heater maintenance
Plumb EZ installs and repairs most water treatment systems, including RO systems and Soft Water Systems.
Benefits of a Water Filtration & Water Softener System
- Save Money on Energy Bills
- Your Appliances may Last Longer. Water Softener System may increase the lifespan of your washing machine, dishwasher, & water heater!
- Your Pipes could Last Longer. Hard water has the same effect on the piping system as it does on the appliances. Hard water eventually causes a buildup of minerals that will clog your pipes and reduce your water pressure.
- No More Water Stains. Hard water leaves rings, stains and streaks on bathroom and kitchen faucets, handles and even utensils and drinking glasses!
- Healthier Skin & Hair. Soft water eliminates pesky soap that builds up on our skin, hair and nails. Skin stays softer and healthier when its natural oils are allowed to remain and are not covered by mineral buildup. When you rinse with soft water, soap & other products will wash out easier.
- Delicious Drinking Water. When you have a water softener system you'll never have to buy water bottles again! Enjoy clean drinking water straight from your faucet!
Bathroom Faucet Repair and Replacement: We can replace, repair, or remove an old faucet or install a new faucet.
Toilet Repair: Is your toilet running? Or, do you simply want to replace it? We can repair your old toilet or install a new one.
Shower and Tub: We will provide expert shower and bathtub plumbing services including shower heads, faucet and handles.
Drain Clog: Sink, shower and tub clogs are commonly cause by hair or soap buildup in the trap and drainpipe. Our skilled plumbers will clean out any debris to ensure your drains are flowing freely.
Bathroom Sinks: We can unclog sink drains, repair or replace any faucet, or install a new sink.
Water & Drain Lines: Our plumbing experts can install, repair or relocate your water and drain lines.
Kitchen Faucet Repair and Install: Whether you have a leaky faucet or want to change out your old faucets, we can help. Faucet leaks can occur through daily wear and tear. Some repairs require simple adjustments or tightening, while other require the replacements of parts.
Garbage Disposal Repair and Install: We will either repair or replace your garbage disposal and have your sink draining again quickly.
Ice Maker Lines: Running an ice maker water line to your refrigerator is an easy job for our experts.
Kitchen Sink Clog: Kitchen drain clogs are most commonly caused by grease, soap scum and food. Our skilled plumbers will clear those blockages without causing any damage to your pipes.
Emergencies always happen at the most inopportune times like when you’re out of town. Don’t forget to set your water heaters to vacation mode (VAC) if it’s got one. This way the heater sits idle AND conserves energy.
Hard water is water that contains minerals in it. As water travels through calcium, limestone, etc., it collects these minerals. Hard water is rough on your appliances, dishes, faucets and most importantly, your skin and hair. A water softener is something to consider to avoid hard water damage. There are various water softeners (including salt-less) out there and we can help you with the installation of whichever one you want.